Post COVID-19 holidays with Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
We know that a legendary beach holiday, full of rock and roll of course, must be on your mind. But we also know that after the recent COVID-19 outbreak, as the world is slowly released from lockdown, most rockers are probably full of doubts: What will travelling be like after quarantine? What hygiene measures will hotels carry out? And what health regulations will be put into place to maintain a safe environment?
At Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, we want our guests to know that they´ve got nothing to worry about. Our goal is to offer the highest degree of hygiene while following all health regulations in order to keep our hotels safe, so that our rockers can enjoy a super star experience while travelling after quarantine.
Travelling like a rock star after quarantine
Lately, we’ve all been finding ourselves in strange situations. But, one thing is for sure: our company would not be what it is today without the people. They have always been our highest priority and therefore, we’ve always believed that their safety and wellbeing has led to our success.
For that reason, especially during these times, it is more essential than ever that we take care of our rockers and our partners. We’d like you to check out our planned health and hygiene measures that will be taking place to ensure the utmost safety within our hotels and, in turn, offer our guests a worry-free holiday.
Your holidays with COVID-19 sanitary recommendations
On behalf of Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, with SOUND+SAFE we want to inform you that we are implementing the instructions and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the expert authorities of the six countries in which we operate.
Our goal is to go above and beyond and, in addition to ensuring strict compliance with these indications, we are raising our standards in terms of safety, quality, health, and hygiene, by incorporating these new standards and protocols. These implementations will ensure that we maintain excellence in the product and service that characterizes us and that our 2 hotels, both in Tenerife and Ibiza, are safe environments where guests are protected and cared for with rock star treatment.
Among these health measures, we would especially like to highlight the following:
- We are reinforcing the cleaning and disinfection work of every one of the hotel spaces; such as rooms, communal areas, meeting and event spaces, and staff work areas; as well as our transport vehicles, the objects of common use and those items that arrive from outside, such as luggage.
- We will have hands sanitizer dispensers throughout all the different areas of the hotel, and within the rooms themselves, so that the guests can make use of them individually.
- Temperature checks with infrared thermometers will be carried out on employees, suppliers, and guests, especially in the entrance areas and closed spaces such as the restaurants, gymnasium, spa, children's area, etc.
- The use of masks, gloves, and disposable paper items will be mandatory for staff from different departments and will also be available in the rooms.
- We will prioritize the use of single-use products to minimize contact and establish protection systems at receptions and counters.
- We will expand the medical services to preserve the health of our guests and our employees.
- We will ensure that a safe social distance of both guests and partners within the entire hotel complex is respected and maintained.
- This distance will be of at least 2 m (6.5 ft.) between family units and it will be recommended a maximum density of one person for each 2.5 m2 (26.9 sq. ft.).
- This distance will be monitored especially in the areas where there may be a greater concentration of people, such as restaurants, front desk area, swimming pools, or beach areas. The distance between hammocks, restaurant chairs, and tables will be increased, and marks will be placed indicating the distance to be kept.
- We will encourage the use of reservations for different services. This will be valid for restaurants as well as for the gym, children's areas, and water area, among others.
- Regarding our food and beverage service, we are reviewing and adapting all operating procedures and quality manuals to continue offering the highest standards of food safety.
- We will encourage guests to make dining reservations in advance.
- A maximum number of people in bars and restaurants will be established, as well as an appointment system to control access to these areas. Guests will also be escorted to their tables that will be previously set up with fully disinfected tableware, cutlery, glassware, and napkins.
- The service will be adapted to the new reality, in such a way that individual portions will now be prioritized. The consumption of single-use packaging, and the service of drinks at the table will continue to be offered. A la carte service and personalized show cooking will be promoted, and room service will be strongly recommended as an alternative.
- In our quest to innovate and equip our hotels with the best technology, we will implement an ‘ozone and mist disinfection system’ that allows us to purify the air.
- We will encourage the use of technology so that customers can check-in and check-out online.
- We will promote the use of digital information via our applications such as the hotel information, web portal, and television, in such a way that we will eventually eliminate all unessential in-room stationery, printed menus and brochures. Through these channels, guests will be able to make reservations and have access to the restaurant and bar menus, as well as receive updated information on all the available services, of hygiene and cleaning protocols being followed. The application will also allow guests to make queries in real-time through a chat feature.
- Additionally, we are studying the possibility of incorporating allergen-free purified rooms to improve the rest and wellbeing of our guests.
- Through the different channels and platforms available in each hotel we will share messages about health awareness and good hygiene practices to inform guests of all measures that are being carried out and will kindly request their cooperation to comply with them.
- We are also providing our employees with the necessary protective equipment and offering specific training. As such, our staff, in addition to complying with all safety, disinfection and cleaning regulations before and after each service, will be fully trained to resolve any type of question in this regard so that guests can be kept as informed as possible.
- Furthermore, we will establish a manual of best practices as a mandatory requirement with all our employees & associates.
These guidelines are certified by external laboratories. It is the result of an exhaustive analysis prepared by a Task Force Team conformed by Executives & Associates of Palladium Hotel Group experienced in the hotel operations in the back/front-of the-house areas and highly recognized by the industry for their years of expertise. Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza is firmly committed to continue implementing these and other measures to ensure that our guests can enjoy a legendary vacation.
On behalf of the entire Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza team, we want to thank you for your valuable support, collaboration, and commitment during this complicated time for everyone. Thanks to you we are celebrating the 50th anniversary of Palladium Hotel Group; together we have helped so many rockers enjoy unforgettable experiences in our hotels, and thanks to you we are fulfilling our mission of turning guests into fans.
With the highest level of safety regulations and hygiene measures put into place, we are positive that we can prevent the spread of the coronavirus and guarantee the best post-COVID travelling experience. Our guests will feel secure as they look forward to their holidays and, in addition, when booking with us they will benefit from our flexible rates to enjoy the best travel deals. We remain hopeful that this will all pass very soon, that people will start traveling and that we will, once again, continue to offer rockers from all over the world the most legendary experiences.
BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW WITH GUARANTEED FLEXIBLE RATES